Country: Syrian Arab Republic
Closing date: 23 May 2021
Monitor and follow-up latrines cleaning service, in addition to providing suppliers with cleaning materials on a monthly basis
Preparing and processing daily and monthly quantities and handover it to data-base
Delivery of messages to beneficiaries to maintain public facilities
Gather data, contribute in surveys and help feed back findings to stakeholders and the community.
Help identify key hygiene practices to be addressed and help to plan and carry out appropriate activities to promote safe practices.
Contribute in facilitation, invitation and conducting hygiene promotion sessions within the targeted camps.
Encourage the participation of community members throughout hygiene promotion activities.
contribute in the in-kind distribution campaigns initially in the assessment and later in the distribution site.
Report the hygiene promotion activities outcomes to the supervisor and share required information with ACTED Field Monitors
· High school or above
· Ability to travel/work in KAJ camps clusters and surrounding communities
· Live in camps of Kherbet-Aljowz, Alzouf and Darkoush is prefer
· Working in Humanitarian Organization in Hygiene promotion sector, is prefer.
· Experience in and willingness to work and live in a rural environment
· Cultural sensitive and good communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills, working with as a team member.
· Good understanding of SPHERE standards and environment protection considerations.
Fluency in Arabic (written and spoken), English skills are preferred
How to apply:
Interested and qualified applicants must apply by fill the application form by this link
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted